It became obvious that there would be a universal need for efficient and reliable steam in other areas. So in 1959, Miura developed the ZP type boiler and the Miura Co., Ltd was born. The innovative compact and efficient design of the Miura boiler was a brilliant answer in a country where all fuel is imported and space is a premium. Since then, Miura has grown to 57% of the domestic once-through boiler market in Japan with factories throughout Southeast Asia, the Americas and our recent facilities in Europe and the Middle East. Today, we produce the most efficient boiler system solutions in the world, from 50 BHP up to 4,500 BHP with a single lead lag controller.
- 1927 – Established Miura Machinery production.
- 1959 – Established Miura Co., Ltd. for small “Z” boiler production.
- 1967 – Established marine boiler production.
- 1972 – Created the “ZMP” 3 year maintenance contract.
- 1982 – Established Miura Korea Co., Ltd. and joined the Osaka stock exchange.
- 1984 - Joined the Tokyo stock exchange.
- 2004 – Established Miura China Co., Ltd.
- 2008 – Established Miura Manufacturing America Co., Ltd.
- 2009 – Established Miura Indonesia Co, Ltd.
- 2015 – Established Miura International Americas Inc. (Canada, U.S.A., Mexico, Brazil)
Miura ZP Type Boiler In 1959
LX 300 Type In 2015
complete boiler room solution. And with a complete system
optimized to work together, efficiency and performance
- Modular Boiler Systems
- MW Water Softener
- BOILERMATE® Water Treatment
- Feedwater Tank
- Feedwater Pumps
- Brine Tank
- Steam Header
- Master Controller Communication Systems
- Chimney Stacks
- Installation Services
- Maintenance Systems
Techno-Service is our combined initiative of both cutting edge technology and best in class service. Miura is committed to providing the best new products and best services that satisfy the requirements of customers in the fields of heat energy, water treatment, and environmental solutions. Today, as the leader in the fields of energy, water, and the environment, our goal is to grow into the most trusted global partner for every one of our potential customers.
Miura Museum in Matsuyama
Miura proudly builds its boilers in Rockmart, GA. Quality and safety are the hallmarks of our Rockmart plant. Miura is allowed to use the ASME S, H, U and R stamps and every boiler is UL Certified. We utilize U.S. manufactured boiler tubes and incorporate U.L. certified parts whenever practical. ASME and U.L. construction and inspection is handled on site in our Rockmart plant. We are proud to be only one of 18 factories in Georgia to carry the SHARP certification for safety.
American Factory 5 Year Anniversary