The Benefits of Using Miura Online Maintenance (MOM)
Miura boilers are already built for maximum efficiency and performance without a lot of downtime or maintenance. One of the ways we take that efficiency even further is through the Miura Online Maintenance System (MOM), a state-of-the-art boiler maintenance system designed to detect and resolve issues with your boiler system before they have a chance to take root.
What is Miura Online Maintenance?
MOM is a maintenance system that interfaces with your Miura boiler Controller, BP multiple installation Controller, MW water softeners, CMU, and WP2 water treatment controller to capture real-time data about your system’s performance and operating conditions. MOM then makes that information accessible via 3G cellular directly to trained Miura technicians. This system instantly detects and reports cautions and alarms so they can be addressed and resolved before they cascade into larger, more disruptive problems.
What Are the Benefits of Using MOM?
How does Miura Online Maintenance enhance your boiler’s overall efficiency? Let’s explore some of the benefits:
- Transmits operational logs with temperature and flow rates to help you measure your system’s efficiency and performance.
- Makes troubleshooting a breeze. When something goes wrong with your system, you don’t have to search for the proverbial needle in a haystack to identify the source of the problem. MOM pinpoints the issue for you so you know exactly where to look to fix it.
- Helps stop failures before they start. MOM allows you to be proactive in keeping your boiler system operating smoothly. Your system’s onboard BL Micro Controller monitors your boiler and can detect cautions and alarms up to 4 seconds before they occur, then transmit this information via MOM. When problems arise, MOM can also connect your boiler directly to our engineering experts via a dedicated 3G Cellular connection so we can help you intercept the issue.
- Reduces downtime and maintenance costs. Proactive maintenance is much less expensive than downtime repairs. When you have access to real-time data, you can address smaller maintenance issues before they turn into large ones. This reduces your overall downtime and improves your company’s productivity.
- Enhances an already efficient system. Miura boilers are already extremely energy efficient, but by monitoring and reporting exceptions at the initial stage, MOM helps you stay ahead of issues that could affect that efficiency.
- Helps extend the life expectancy of your boiler systems. When your boilers can operate at maximum efficiency with fewer interruptions, they can also operate longer. Breakdowns and system failures can be repaired, but they can also cause wear-and-tear on your systems, ultimately reducing their life expectancy. MOM helps ensure you benefit from the full value of your boilers over time.