Miura’s low NOx LX Series Steam Boiler is the high-efficiency, easy-to-use boiler your facility has been dreaming of. The unique design of the LX ensure safety, reliability and efficiency that go unmatched in the industry. The LX can reach NOx regulations as low as 9ppm NOx at 3% corrected O2. While standard firetube boilers require hours to heat up, Miura’s LX Series boilers produce fast steam in less than 5 minutes from a cold start-up. Plus, due to their compact design you can double your steam capacity in the same space or reduce space requirements by half for new construction.
LX Gas-Fired Industrial Steam Boilers
The Miura LX Series industrial Steam Boiler design consists of rows of vertical tubes sandwiched between two rectangular headers. Both headers are encased in a castable refractory with only the tubes exposed to flame and/or combustion gases. The upper header is attached to the lower header only by the tubes. As the tubes expand and contract, the headers float up and down accordingly. This ’floating header’ concept greatly reduces stress and allows for the use of cold feedwater without the fear of significant thermal shock. The ’leaky tube’ problems associated with firetube and bent watertube designs do not exist with Miura LX steam boilers.
- Gas-fired: Natural Gas or Propane, or both on most models
- High-efficiency Design
- High and low-pressure steam options available (300 MAWP, 170 MAWP or 15 MAWP)
- Low NOx Rating as low as: 9ppm depending on model
- From cold start to full steam in less than 5 minutes
- Small footprint; Occupies 50% less floor space than typical firetube boilers
- Equipped with intelligent BL controller for easy-to-use interface
Contact a Miura Rep
Learn More About LX Boilers