Miura’s modular industrial boilers allow facilities across a wide range of industrial applications to attain optimal boiler efficiency ratings, prioritize safety, and enjoy outstanding reliability. What makes Miura’s steam products stand out amongst other industrial and commercial boilers?
- On-demand steam: Unlike traditional fire tube boilers, Miura’s water tube boiler systems are capable of producing steam from a cold startup in five minutes or less. This ensures you’re only producing steam when your hot water and heating systems need it.
- Low emissions: Miura is the leader in low NOx steam production technology. Depending on the model, our low emission boilers boast NOx ratings as low as 9ppm at 3% corrected O2 and contribute to overall energy savings.
- Modular design: Opting for industrial steam boilers with modular capabilities allows facilities to meet fluctuating load demands, conserve fuel, scale production easily, and extend the lifespan of their boiler system.
- Outstanding high-efficiency ratings: Miura boilers offer fuel-to-steam efficiencies of 85% +/-, which translates into major fuel savings.
- Safer by design: With more than 140,000 units in operations, Miura’s once-through industrial steam boilers have never experienced a catastrophic vessel failure resulting in casualty.
- Compact footprint: Unlike many hulking fire tube boiler systems, Miura’s industrial water tube boiler systems feature low-volume water tube pressure vessels that save space in your boiler room.
- Simple boiler monitoring: Keeping your industrial boiler running like the day you bought it is easy with Miura’s built-in and auxiliary equipment for boiler monitoring and water treatment.
- Quality you can count on. All Miura boilers are built according to ASME standards and are eligible for our seven-year pressure vessel guarantee.
Miura LX and EX Steam Boiler Systems
Miura offers two types of commercial boilers — the LX Gas-Fired Industrial Steam Boiler and the EX Dual Fuel Industrial Steam Boiler, both of which are designed and manufactured in the United States. Wondering which type of boiler is best for your facility’s boiler room? Let’s break down the differences:
- LX Gas-Fired Industrial Steam Boiler: Miura’s high-efficiency LX Gas-Fired Industrial Boiler Series are compact modular water tube boilers offer ultra-low NOx ratings and a low water volume design for optimal heat transfer. The LX uses natural gas, propane, or both depending on the model, and comes with both high-pressure and low-pressure options.
- EX Dual Fuel Industrial Steam Boiler: Miura’s EX Gas and Oil Series Industrial Steam Boiler is an incredibly versatile high-pressure steam system that may be used with natural gas, propane, or #2 fuel oil. The EX offers NOx ratings as low as 30 ppm depending on the model and a compact footprint that occupies 33% less boiler room space than a typical fire tube boiler.