Water hardness is considered to be the most common factor in damaging a boiler. The hardness level (ionic concentration) of water inflow to a boiler usually must be checked manually by using chemical reagents known as indicators. Manual measurement using these conventional methods causes such problems as time consumption, personal error or deviation and lack of continuity in monitoring hardness leakage. Colormetry solves all these problems by offering an automatic monitoring system for sample water collection, chemical reagent injection, mixing and evaluation.
|Monitor Range||3,450 LB/HR|
|Alarm Set Point||Over 1 MG/L
Over 2 MG/L
|External Alarm Point||Alarm output capacity at contact C : AC 24V 1A, Dry Contact|
|Operation Output||Open collector output capacity : DC 24V, 70mA|
|Raw Water Pressure||7-70 PSI|
|Water Temperature||41-104 F°|
|Operation Temperature||41-122 F°|
|Humidity||20-90%RH (no condensation, no freezing)|
|Cartridge Replacement||Every 4 months|
|Connector Size - Inlet
||Ø 1/4 in. (diameter) tube|
|Connector Size - Outlet||Ø 5/16 in. (diameter) tube|
|Installation||Indoor wall mount|
|Configuration||5 W x 4 L x 20.6 H in.|
- Totally automatic control. simple and timesaving procedure.
- No routine calibration necessary.
- Set standard time period for monitor. (for example, everyday between 9:00-17:00)
- With remote control, initiate and terminate the monitoring system from outside the boiler room.
- Monitor hardness leakage at each set time (for example, every hour), which enables early detection of hardness leakage.
- Detect low levels of hardness leakage such as 1-2 mg/L by optically and electronically monitoring the color of sample water.
- The result of the evaluation for hardness level is shown on the digital screen (for example, 0-1 mg/L), which indicates the efficiency of water softener. Instant recognition of the stage of operation by digital signature.
- Buzzer alarms when any hardness leakage is detected. With the external alarm contact outlet, the alarm can be sent to a remote location.
- Equipped with self check/ confirm function. In case the device faults, the main cause of the problem is shown in the same manner as the evaluation of hardness leakage
- Memorizes date, time, duration of hardness leakage and time of reinstatement for up to three consecutive incidents. Memory function assists in analysis of the causes of hardness leakage.
- The cartridge contains all the necessary chemical reagent and can be replaced with a one-touch, simple motion. In normal operation the cartridge does not have to be replaced for approximately 4 months. (Note : Use the supplied transformer to step down from the AC 120V to 24V and supply 24V to main unit.)
- Unique compact design automatic colorimeter device.
- Easy installation on the wall with mounting brackets attached to the device.
- One-touch connection of collection and drain lines to the device.
- Use the supplied transformer to step down from the AC 120V to 24V and supply 24V to main unit.
- Even in standard case of hourly monitoring, Abnormally frequent detection of hardness may require more frequent replacement of the reagent cartridge than the normal 4 months.
- The inlet and outlet tubes are attached to the device.
- The mounting bracket is attached to the device.